Monday, May 31, 2010

Vote Now!



Edit:

Apparently I found out about the contest too late, because the viewers choice polls are now closed. However, those of you subscribed to the blog were lucky enough to get a sneak peek at several photos I have not yet shown. Thanks to everyone who did vote for me in the short amount of time the polls were open.


So, I just entered several photos into a photo competition and I need your votes. If you click the photo above, it will take you to my portfolio for the contest. Here, you will find four photos which I have not made public until now.

When viewing the photos, please be sure to place your vote and share the link with your friends and family :) The more votes I receive, the better my chances are for getting the viewers choice award!


Several people have asked me why I haven't been displaying more photos from the book -- the truth is, posting photos from the unfinished book could allegedly disqualify me from certain future exhibitions and photography contests. This being said, you can still expect to see a range of photos and videos relating to the book. However, I will be taking a more 'behind the scenes' approach to the content being published in future posts.

Until next time, don't forget to vote and subscribe for future updates!

-Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment